QDL Training Courses are specifically designed to apply our focus on ‘Quality’ in every aspect. By applying our experience, unique insights, and up to date industry standards, we are able to provide training packages that are relevant and most of all practical.
Our Instructors all work within the transport industry in roles relevant to the courses they deliver. This gives you trainers who have on the job knowledge and experience rather than training by textbook.
Our facilities are part of a working haulier, giving us easy access to actual job related equipment.
You will find QDL Training Courses to be 5 Star Standard
- Transport Manager CPC – Road Haulage Management CPC Level 3
- TRANSPORT MANAGER Refresher Training (OLAT)
Driver CPC Courses
Industrial & Plant equipment training
- Forklift, Loading Shovel, Teletruck, Telehandler and many more
- Manual Handling training
- Fire Warden / Marshal training
- Banksman training
- Shunter training
First Aid training
- 3 day course
- 1 day course
Skiploader attachment training
- Passenger Assistant Training Scheme (PATS)
- Driver Assesment training (SAFED) – including: pre employment assessments
- QDL – On the job mentoring (unique, tailored and specific training)